K4T1G164QE-HCF7 Samsung, K4T1G164QE-HCF7 Datasheet - Page 15
Manufacturer Part Number
Specifications of K4T1G164QE-HCF7
9.0 OCD default characteristics
Output impedance step size for OCD calibration
Pull-up and pull-down mismatch
Output slew rate
1. Absolute Specifications (0°C ≤ T
≤ +95°C; V
2. Impedance measurement condition for output source DC current: V
values of V
/Iol must be less than 23.4 ohms for values of V
3. Mismatch is absolute value between pull-up and pull-down, both are measured at same temperature and voltage.
4. Slew rate measured from V
(AC) to V
5. The absolute value of the slew rate as measured from DC to DC is equal to or greater than the slew rate as measured from AC to AC. This is
guaranteed by design and characterization.
6. This represents the step size when the OCD is near 18 ohms at nominal conditions across all process and represents only the DRAM uncertainty.
Output slew rate load :
7. DRAM output slew rate specification applies to 667Mb/sec/pin and 800Mb/sec/pin speed bins.
8. Timing skew due to DRAM output slew rate mismatch between DQS / DQS and associated DQ is included in tDQSQ and tQHS specification.
18ohm at norminal condition
See full strength default driver characteristics
on device operation specification
= +1.8V ±0.1V, V
= +1.8V ±0.1V)
= 1.7V; V
- 280mV. Impedance measurement condition for output sink dc current: V
between 0V and 280mV.
15 of 45
= 1420mV; (V
)/Ioh must be less than 23.4 ohms for
= 1.7V; V
Rev. 1.1 December 2008