HIGH NOISE REDUCTION, 15 Mbps CMOS OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5) PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9151 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a CMOS output IC on
the output side.
This photocoupler is high common mode transient immunity (CMR), a high-speed CMOS output type device
designed for high-speed logic interface circuits.
• High-speed response (15 Mbps)
• Operable at high temperature (−40 to +100°C)
• High common mode transient immunity (CM
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
⏐ = 3 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion (⏐t
• Ordering number of tape product : PS9151-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008902 (Option)
• FA Network
• Measurement equipment
Document No. PN10659EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
= ±20 kV/
The mark <R> shows major revised points.