R5F21272SNFP#U0 Renesas Electronics America, R5F21272SNFP#U0 Datasheet - Page 191
Manufacturer Part Number
IC R8C/27 MCU FLASH 32LQFP
Renesas Electronics America
Specifications of R5F21272SNFP#U0
I²C, LIN, SIO, SSU, UART/USART
LED, POR, Voltage Detect, WDT
Number Of I /o
Program Memory Size
8KB (8K x 8)
Program Memory Type
512 x 8
Voltage - Supply (vcc/vdd)
2.2 V ~ 5.5 V
-20°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
For Use With
R0K521276S000BE - KIT DEV RSK-R8C/26-29R0E521000EPB00 - PROBE EMULATOR FOR PC7501
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Bonase Electronics (HK) Co., Limited
R8C/26 Group, R8C/27 Group
In programmable one-shot generation mode and programmable wait one-shot generation mode, operation starts
when a one-shot trigger is generated while the TCSTF bit in the TRBCR register is set to 1 (count starts).
A one-shot trigger can be generated by either of the following causes:
When a one-shot trigger occurs, the TOSSTF bit in the TRBOCR register is set to 1 (one-shot operation in
progress) after one or two cycles of the count source have elapsed. Then, in programmable one-shot generation
mode, count operation begins and one-shot waveform output starts. (In programmable wait one-shot generation
mode, count operation starts for the wait period.) If a one-shot trigger occurs while the TOSSTF bit is set to 1,
no retriggering occurs.
To use trigger input from the INT0 pin, input the trigger after making the following settings:
Note the following points with regard to generating interrupt requests by trigger input from the INT0 pin.
• 1 is written to the TOSST bit in the TRBOCR register by a program.
• Trigger input from the INT0 pin.
• Set the PD4_5 bit in the PD4 register to 0 (input port).
• Select the INT0 digital filter with bits INT0F1 and INT0F0 in the INTF register.
• Select both edges or one edge with the INT0PL bit in INTEN register. If one edge is selected, further select
• Set the INT0EN bit in the INTEN register to 0 (enabled).
• After completing the above, set the INOSTG bit in the TRBIOC register to 1 (INT pin one-shot trigger
• Processing to handle the interrupts is required. Refer to 12. Interrupts, for details.
• If one edge is selected, use the POL bit in the INT0IC register to select falling or rising edge. (The
• If a one-shot trigger occurs while the TOSSTF bit is set to 1, timer RB operation is not affected, but the
Sep 26, 2008
falling or rising edge with the INOSEG bit in TRBIOC register.
INOSEG bit in the TRBIOC register does not affect INT0 interrupts).
value of the IR bit in the INT0IC register changes.
One-Shot Trigger Selection
Page 172 of 453