R5F212BASNFA#U0 Renesas Electronics America, R5F212BASNFA#U0 Datasheet - Page 39
Manufacturer Part Number
IC R8C/2B MCU FLASH 96+2K 64LQFP
Renesas Electronics America
Specifications of R5F212BASNFA#U0
I²C, LIN, SIO, SSU, UART/USART
POR, PWM, Voltage Detect, WDT
Number Of I /o
Program Memory Size
96KB (96K x 8)
Program Memory Type
7K x 8
Voltage - Supply (vcc/vdd)
2.2 V ~ 5.5 V
A/D 12x10b; D/A 2x8b
-20°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
For Use With
R0K5212D8S001BE - KIT STARTER FOR R8C/2DR0K5212D8S000BE - KIT DEV FOR R8C/2D
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
R8C/2A Group, R8C/2B Group
2. Definition of programming/erasure endurance
3. Endurance to guarantee all electrical characteristics after program and erase. (1 to Min. value can be guaranteed).
4. In a system that executes multiple programming operations, the actual erasure count can be reduced by writing to sequential
5. If an error occurs during block erase, attempt to execute the clear status register command, then execute the block erase
6. Customers desiring program/erase failure rate information should contact their Renesas technical support representative.
7. The data hold time includes time that the power supply is off or the clock is not supplied.
The programming and erasure endurance is defined on a per-block basis.
If the programming and erasure endurance is n (n = 100 or 10,000), each block can be erased n times. For example, if 1,024
1-byte writes are performed to block A, a 1 Kbyte block, and then the block is erased, the programming/erasure endurance
still stands at one.
However, the same address must not be programmed more than once per erase operation (overwriting prohibited).
addresses in turn so that as much of the block as possible is used up before performing an erase operation. For example,
when programming groups of 16 bytes, the effective number of rewrites can be minimized by programming up to 128 groups
before erasing them all in one operation. It is also advisable to retain data on the erase count of each block and limit the
number of erase operations to a certain number.
command at least three times until the erase error does not occur.
Nov 26, 2007
= 2.7 to 5.5 V at T
Byte program time
Block erase time
Time delay from suspend request until
Interval from erase start/restart until
following suspend request
Interval from program start/restart until
following suspend request
Time from suspend until program/erase
Program, erase voltage
Program, erase temperature
Data hold time
Flash Memory (Program ROM) Electrical Characteristics
Page 37 of 60
= 0 to 60°C, unless otherwise specified.
Ambient temperature = 55°C
5. Electrical Characteristics
× 6 cycles
× 4 cycles