447-XYP2BN082-RC Xicon, 447-XYP2BN082-RC Datasheet - Page 4
Manufacturer Part Number
Thermal Cutoffs TCO 86C 2A/250VAC
Specifications of 447-XYP2BN082-RC
82 C +/- 2
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Thermal Cutoffs (TCO)/Thermal-Links
8. Soldering, Welding, Encapsulation
9. The use of sufficiently flexible, appropriate free length and proper size wire should be used for splice connection. Connection including connectors
10. Where the lead wires of the TCO is tied with string, put them a least 10mm apart from the seals of the main body of the TCO.
11. Quality control notes:
12. Storage Method
13. Do not repair a TCO. Replace it with a new part.
Note: This specification sheet shows the quality and performance of a unit component. For quality assurance, contact us with your requirements.
1) Lead wires are to be soldered with the standard conditions shown in Table 1. Excessive soldering heat and soldering time may cause damage
2) Avoid preheating and gradual cooling as far as possible. However, if preheating and gradual cooling is done, set the process conditions after
3) Do not use reflow soldering.
4) Thin type (MT, MS Series) is not to be soldered.
5) If water or solvent is used for cleaning flux after soldering, check and confirm the reliability of the agent.
6) Lead wires are to be clamped at least 3mm away from the seals. Improper connections may cause damage to the seals or other parts and may
7) Set the conditions for welding and encapsulation only after checking contact resistance and connection strength.
8) When resoldering or rewelding, cool the TCo under room conditions.
9) When the TCO is heated by soldering or welding, be careful not to pull, push, or twist the TCO lead wires.
used for splicing shall be of the low resistance type, and they shall be made mechanically secure.
1) Measurement of resistance between lead wires (terminals) and checking of the internal status with X-rays are effective means to confirm the
2) It is not necessary to confirm normal operation of the TCO with trial units and with a prototype equipment lot set at normal and abnormal
1) Store the TCO in packing cases or in polyethylene bags within the temperature range -10°C to +40°C and RH of 30% to 75%. Store them at
2) Avoid storage in places containing corrosive gases such as sea breeze, CI
3) The period of guarantee for performance such as solderability is for 1 year after our delivery; and this condition applies only in the case
Before using, be sure to evaluate and verify the product after mounting it in your product.
Length ( )
to a TCO. If higher temperature, longer time or shorter lead length exist rather than the conditions of Table 1, it is recommended to run tests for
finding the soldering conditions that do not damage the TCO. Also, use of tools such as pliers are recommended to dissipate the soldering heat
by grasping lead wires between the TCO body and soldering point.
confirming that the TCO is not affected by these procedures.
result in nuisance tripping of the devices due to the generation of excessive heat at a faulty high resistance junction.
status of the TCO on delivery and after mounting in the equipment.
a location where no rapid changes of temperature or humidity or no direct sunlight is applied. The location must also be free from vibration
where the storage method specified in above has been followed.
Temperature of Soldering: 300°C
XICON PASSIVE COMPONENTS • (800) 628-0544
, H, S