EN5366QI-T Enpirion, EN5366QI-T Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
DC/DC POL 2.4 - 5.5Vin 0.8 - 3.3Vout 6A QFN Vout set by Res. T&R
Specifications of EN5366QI-T
This Enpirion solution is a Power System on
Silicon DC-DC converter. It is specifically
designed to meet the precise voltage and fast
transient requirements of present and future
high-performance, low-power processor, DSP,
FPGA, ASIC, memory boards and system level
applications in a distributed power architecture.
Advanced circuit techniques, ultra high switching
frequency, and very advanced, high-density,
technology deliver high-quality, ultra compact,
non-isolated DC-DC conversion. Operating this
converter requires as few as three external
components that include small value input and
output ceramic capacitors and a soft-start
significantly helps in low noise system design
and productivity by offering greatly simplified
All Enpirion products are RoHS compliant and
lead-free manufacturing environment compatible.
Typical Application Circuit
Figure 1. Simple Layout.
*Optimized PCB Layout file downloadable from the Enpirion Website to assure first pass design success.
6A Voltage Mode Synchronous Buck PWM
DC-DC Converter with Integrated Inductor
External Output Voltage Programming
• Integrated INDUCTOR, MOSFETS, Controller
• Footprint 1/3
• Low Part Count: only 3 MLCC Capacitors.
• Up to 20W continuous output power.
• Low output impedance optimized for ≤ 90 nm
• Master/slave configuration for paralleling.
• 5MHz operating frequency.
• High efficiency, up to 93%.
• Wide input voltage range of 2.375V to 5.5V.
• External resistor divider output voltage select.
• Output enable pin and Power OK signal.
• Programmable soft-start time.
• Optimized for low noise/EMI design.
• Thermal shutdown, short circuit, over-voltage
• RoHS compliant, MSL level 3, 260C reflow.
• Point of load regulation for low-power
• ≤ 90 nm advanced process loads
• Notebook computers, servers, workstations
• Broadband, networking, LAN/WAN, optical
• Low voltage, distributed power architectures
• DSL, STB, DVR, DTV, Industrial PC
• Ripple sensitive applications
and under-voltage protection.
processors, network processors, DSPs,
FPGAs, and ASICs
with 2.5V, 3.3V or 5V rails
that of competing solutions.
-40 to +85
QFN Evaluation Board