61082-041402LF FCI, 61082-041402LF Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
CONN RECEPT 40POS .8MM DUAL SMD
Specifications of 61082-041402LF
Receptacle, Outer Shroud Contacts
Number Of Positions
Number Of Rows
Contact Finish Thickness
Mated Stacking Heights
5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
Height Above Board
Number Of Positions / Contacts
Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)
No. Of Contacts
No. Of Rows
Surface Mount Vertical
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Type of Change:
Reason for Change:
Effective Date of Change:
Last Time Buy Date:
Last Disty Return Date:
Qual/Test Data Attached?
Samples Availability Date:
0.8MM B TO B REC ASSY
Product Change Notification
Product Design Change
Receptacle terminal refinements and enhancements:
Housing and terminal geometry optimized relative to each other and relative to plug assembly.
All changes are backward compatible with FCI and competitive products. Part numbers remain the
Refinements satisfy stringent requirements of new market applications and provide improved long term
Performance benefits include:
1. Early contact point with increased wipe, expands practical system tolerances and improves system
2. Stress relaxation is minimized to sustain more constant normal force and maintain low mating force.
3. Reduced slot width restricts lateral contact movement and provides more precise alignment to the
center of the mating plug terminal.
4. Re-inforced housing makes connector interface more rugged by restricting rocking action.
5. Tapered PCB locator makes hand assembly easier
6. FCI logo helps customers identify connector supplier.
61082 and 10069524 series; All PNs
Contact your local FCI Representative, or
email@example.com / +65 68606201
Special Note: For EOL PCN's, if no last time buy orders are received within 180 days after
issue date, FCI reserves the right to terminate production at any time at its discretion.
MOQ and lead time will be negotiated at time of order placement and will be dependent
upon material availability. FCI will make every effort to meet customer order requests.
Orders placed within the 180-day window, and susequently cancelled, will be subject to
PCN - 09 077