For Power Line
MPZ Series MPZ1608 Type
• This type is the best for energy-saving in the low DC resistance.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.
Removal of power line noises of cellular phones, PCs, note PCs,
TVs, TV tuners, STBs, audio players, DVDs, DSCs, DVCs, game
machines, digital photo frames, car navigation system, PNDs, etc.
(1) Series name
(2) Dimensions L×W
(3) Material code
(4) Nominal impedance
(5) Characteristic type
(6) Packaging style
HANDLING AND PRECAUTIONS
• Before soldering, be sure to preheat components. The preheat-
• After mounting components onto the printed circuit board, do not
• Do not expose the inductors to stray magnetic fields.
• Avoid static electricity discharge during handling.
• When hand soldering, apply the soldering iron to the printed cir-
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
• Please contact our Sales office when your application are considered the following:
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
MPZ 1608 S 221 A T
The device’s failure or malfunction may directly endanger human life (e.g. application for automobile/aircraft/medical/nuclear power devices, etc.)
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
ing temperature should be set so that the temperature difference
between the solder temperature and product temperature does
not exceed 150°C.
apply stress through board bending or mishandling.
cuit board only. Temperature of the iron tip should not exceed
350°C. Soldering time should not exceed 3 seconds.
221: 220Ω at 100MHz
(2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
B material: This type is perfectly suited for fast digital signals. By
R material: For wide frequency applications calling for broad
S material: Standard type that features impedance characteristics
Y material: High frequency range type intended for the 100MHz
D material: For applications calling for low insertion loss at low
TYPICAL MATERIAL CHARACTERISTICS
equalizing R components and X components that
beads possess at a frequency of 5MHz, it is able to
suppress overshooting, undershooting and ringing of
fast digital signals.
For digital signal line applications calling requiring
good waveform integrity. Impedance values selected
for effectiveness at 10 to 200MHz.
similar to those of a typical ferrite core.
For signal line applications in which the blocking region
is near 100MHz. Impedance values selected for
effectiveness at 40 to 300MHz.
region and above.
For signal line applications in which the signal
frequency is far from the cutoff frequency. Impedance
values selected for effectiveness at 80 to 400MHz.
frequencies and sharply increasing impedance at high
frequencies. Designed for high impedance at high
frequencies (300MHz to 1GHz) for signal line
011-01 / 20100324 / e9413_mpz1608.fm
Conformity to RoHS Directive