DE1E3KX472MA5BA01 Murata Electronics, DE1E3KX472MA5BA01 Datasheet - Page 68
Manufacturer Part Number
Cap Ceramic 0.0047uF 250VAC E 20% 15 X 8mm RDL 10mm Bulk
Specifications of DE1E3KX472MA5BA01
15(Max) X 8(Max)
Lead Pitch For Radial
• This PDF catalog is downloaded from the website of Murata Manufacturing co., ltd. Therefore, it’s specifications are subject to change or our products in it may be discontinued without advance notice. Please check with our
• This PDF catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
sales representatives or product engineers before ordering.
1. Operating Voltage
2. Operating Temperature and Self-generated Heat
High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors !Caution
The frequency of the applied sine wave voltage should be
less than 100kHz. The applied voltage should be less
than the value shown in figure below. In case of non-sine
wave which includes a harmonic frequency, please
contact our sales representatives or product engineers.
Keep the surface temperature of a capacitor below the
upper limit of its rated operating temperature range.
Be sure to take into account the heat generated by the
capacitor itself. When the capacitor is used in a high-
frequency current, pulse current or similar current, it may
self-generate heat due to dielectric loss.
Excessive heat may lead to deterioration of the
capacitor's characteristics and reliability. (Never attempt
to perform measurement with the cooling fan running.
Otherwise, accurate measurement cannot be ensured.)
When capacitor is broken, failure may result in a short
circuit. Be sure to provide an appropriate fail-safe
function like a fuse on your product if failure could result
in an electric shock, fire or fume.
Continued from the preceding page.
• Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
• This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
12 to 22pF
27 to 47pF
The temperature of the surface of capacitor:
below the upper limit of its rated operating temperature
range (including self-heating.)
The capacitor can be applied maximum
6.3kVp-p at 100kHz when lamp turn on.