ELJRER15JFA Panasonic, ELJRER15JFA Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
CHIP INDUCTOR 0603 150NH +/-5%
1. High Frequency Use (Non Magnetic Core) RF, RE, ND, NC, NA
● High frequency capability due to its non magnetic core.
● Capable of being Re-ﬂ ow or ﬂ ow soldered.
● Wide line-up from 1005 to 3225 case sizes.
● Good for mounting.
● RF circuitry for cellular phones and wireless communication equipment.
● Operating Temperature : –20 to +85 °C
● Solderability may be reduced due to the conditions of high temperature and high humidity which causes the oxidation
Design and speciﬁ cations are each subject to change without notice. Ask factory for the current technical speciﬁ cations before purchase and/or use.
Should a safety concern arise regarding this product, please be sure to contact us immediately.
Explanation of Part Numbers
of tin-plated terminals. Even if storage conditions are within speciﬁ ed limits, solderability may be reduced with the
passage of time. Therefore, please control the storage conditions and try to use the product within 6 months of receipt.
: Normal temperature (–5 to 35 °C), normal humidity (85 %RH max.), shall not be exposed to
direct sunlight and harmful gases and care should be taken so as not to cause dew.
Size : mm (inch)
Refer 27 and 28 page.
Refer 29 page.
Refer 30 page.
Fixed Inductors (Chip Inductors)
Packaging Design No.