SKRT ALPS ELECTRIC, SKRT Datasheet - Page 3
Manufacturer Part Number
4.5x3.55mm SidepushTM (Surface Mount Type)
（Except SKHJ, SKHL, SKQJ, SKQK, SKEG series）
Available for Surface Mount Type.
Available for Snap-in Type and Radial Type
1. The above temperature shall be measured on the mounting surface of a PC board. There are cases where the PC
2. Soldering conditions differ depending on reflow soldering machines. Prior verification of soldering condition is
1. Consult with us for availability of TACT Switch
2. Prevent flux penetration from the top side of the TACT Switch
3. Switch terminals and a PC board should not be coated with flux prior to soldering.
4. The second soldering should be done after the switch is stable with normal temperature.
5. Use the flux with a specific gravity of min 0.81.
Duration of immersion
Number of soldering
1. Heating method: Double heating method with infrared heater.
2. Temperature measurement: Thermocouple 0.1 to 0.2φ CA （K） or CC （T） at solder joints （ copper foil surface） . A heat resistive tape
3. Temperature profile
board's temperature greatly differs from that of the switch, depending on the material, size, thickness of PC boards
and others. The above-stated conditions shall also apply to switch surface temperatures.
（EC-19S-8 by TAMURA Corporation, or equivalents.）
Condition for Reflow
Conditions for Auto-dip
Temperature (˚C )
Ambient temperature of the soldered
should be used to fix thermocouple.
should not be exposed to fluk
surface of PC board.
120 sec max. （ pre-heating ）
Time inside soldering equipment
3 to 4min.
Duration of soldering
Capacity of soldering iron
Manual Soldering（Except SKRT Series）
260˚C max. 3 sec max.