NSSG426CT NICHIA CORPORATION, NSSG426CT Datasheet - Page 7
Manufacturer Part Number
SPECIFICATIONS FOR NICHIA CHIP TYPE GREEN LED
(6) Static Electricity
· Static electricity or surge voltage damages the LEDs.
· All devices, equipment and machinery must be properly grounded. It is recommended that precautions
· When inspecting the final products in which LEDs were assembled, it is recommended to check
· Damaged LEDs will show some unusual characteristics such as the leak current remarkably
· NSSG426C complies with RoHS Directive.
· Care must be taken to ensure that the reverse voltage will not exceed the absolute maximum rating
· The LED light output is strong enough to injure human eyes. Precautions must be taken to prevent
· Flashing lights have been known to cause discomfort in people; you can prevent this by taking
· The LEDs described in this brochure are intended to be used for ordinary electronic equipment (such
· User shall not reverse engineer by disassembling or analysis of the LEDs without having prior written
· The formal specifications must be exchanged and signed by both parties before large volume purchase begins.
· The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without notice.
static-damaged LEDs by a light-on test or a VF test at a lower current (below 1mA is recommended).
It is recommended that a wrist band or an anti-electrostatic glove be used when handling the LEDs.
be taken against surge voltage to the equipment that mounts the LEDs.
whether the assembled LEDs are damaged by static electricity or not.
increases, the forward voltage becomes lower, or the LEDs do not light at the low current.
when using the LEDs with matrix drive.
looking directly at the LEDs with unaided eyes for more than a few seconds.
precautions during use. Also, people should be cautious when using equipment that has had LEDs
incorporated into it.
as office equipment, communications equipment, measurement instruments and household appliances).
Consult Nichia’s sales staff in advance for information on the applications in which exceptional quality
and reliability are required, particularly when the failure or malfunction of the LEDs may directly
jeopardize life or health (such as for airplanes, aerospace, submersible repeaters, nuclear reactor
control systems, automobiles, traffic control equipment, life support systems and safety devices).
consent from Nichia.
disassembling or analysis.
Criteria : (V
> 2.0V at I
When defective LEDs are found, the User shall inform Nichia directly before
It is easy to find