MIC5205YM5TR Micrel Semiconductor, MIC5205YM5TR Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
1.MIC5205-2.8BM5TR.pdf (10 pages)
Specifications of MIC5205YM5TR
The MIC5205 is an efficient linear voltage regulator with
ultra low-noise output, very low dropout voltage (typically
17mV at light loads and 165mV at 150mA), and very low
ground current (600⎧A at 100mA output). The MIC5205
offers better than 1% initial accuracy.
devices, the MIC5205 includes a CMOS or TTL compatible
enable/shutdown control input. When shut down, power
consumption drops nearly to zero. Regulator ground
prolonging battery life.
Key MIC5205 features include a reference bypass pin to
improve its already excellent low-noise performance,
The MIC5205 is available in fixed and adjustable output
voltage versions in a small SOT-23-5 package.
For low-dropout regulators that are stable with ceramic
output capacitors, see the
Data sheets and support documentation can be found on
Micrel’s web site at www.micrel.com.
Xxxxx is a trademark of Micrel, Inc
Xxxxx is a registered trademark of Micrel, Inc.
Micrel Inc. • 2180 Fortune Drive • San Jose, CA 95131 • USA • tel +1 (
Cap MIC5245/6/7 family.
Ultra-Low-Noise Regulator Application
• Ultra-low-noise output
• High output voltage accuracy
• Guaranteed 150mA output
• Low quiescent current
• Low dropout voltage
• Extremely tight load and line regulation
• Very low temperature coefficient
• Current and thermal limiting
• Reverse-battery protection
• “Zero” off-mode current
• Logic-controlled electronic enable
• Cellular telephones
• Laptop, notebook, and palmtop computers
• Battery-powered equipment
• PCMCIA V
• Consumer/personal electronics
• SMPS post-regulator/dc-to-dc modules
• High-efficiency linear power supplies
) 944-0800 • fax + 1 (408) 474-1000 • http://www.micrel.com
150mA Low-Noise LDO Regulator