C-51505NFQJ-LB-AE Optrex America Inc, C-51505NFQJ-LB-AE Datasheet - Page 17
Manufacturer Part Number
LCD MODULE 20X2 BLUE CHARACTER
Optrex America Inc
Specifications of C-51505NFQJ-LB-AE
STN - Super-Twisted Nematic
Number Of Digits/alpha
Outline L X W X H
116.00mm x 37.00mm x 15.60mm
83.00mm L x 18.60mm W
LED - Blue
20 x 2
5.55mm H x 3.20mm W
5 x 8 Dots
Voltage - Supply
0.60mm W x 0.65mm H
-20°C ~ 70°C
Character Count X Line
20 x 2
Module Size (w X H X T)
116 mm x 37 mm x 15.6 mm
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Lead Free Status / Rohs Status
No RoHS Version Available
10. Precautions Relating Product Handling
C-51505NFQJ-LB-AE (AE) No. 2002-0181
The Following precautions will guide you in handling our product correctly.
1. The liquid crystal display device panel used in the liquid crystal display module is
2. The polarizer adhering to the surface of the LCD is made of a soft material.
1. When working with the module, be sure to ground your body and any electrical
2. Avoid the use of work clothing made of synthetic fibers. We recommend cotton
3. Slowly and carefully remove the protective film from the LCD module, since this
1. Protect the modules from high temperature and humidity.
2. Keep the modules out of direct sunlight or direct exposure to ultraviolet rays.
3. Protect the modules from excessive external forces.
1. High voltage of 1000V or greater is applied to the CFL cable connector area.
2. Protect CFL cables from rubbing against the unit and thus causing the wire jacket
3. The use of CFLs for extended periods of time at low temperatures will significantly
1. Do not stack up modules since they can be damaged by components on neighboring
2. Do not place heavy objects on top of the product. This could cause glass breakage.
1. The mechanical strength of the product is low since the IC chip faces out
2. Given the fact that the rear of the IC chip is left exposed, in order to protect the unit
Use the module with a power supply that is equipped with an overcurrent protector
Do not ingest the LCD fluid itself should it leak out of a damaged LCD module.
Conductivity is not guaranteed for models that use metal holders where solder
For models which use CFL:
For models which use touch panels:
For models which use COG,TAB,or COF:
made of plate glass. Avoid any strong mechanical shock. Should the glass break
handle it with care.
Guard against scratching it.
equipment you may be using. We strongly recommend the use of anti static mats
( made of rubber ), to protect work tables against the hazards of electrical shock.
clothing or other conductivity-treated fibers.
operation can generate static electricity.
circuit, since the module is not provided with this protective feature.
Should hands or clothing come in contact with LCD fluid, wash immediately with soap.
connections between the metal holder and the PCB are not used. Please contact
us to discuss appropriate ways to assure conductivity.
Care should be taken not to touch connection areas to avoid burns.
to become worn.
shorten their service life.
unprotected from the rear.
Be sure to protect the rear of the IC chip from external forces.
from electrical damage, avoid installation configurations in which the rear of the IC
chip runs the risk of making any electrical contact.
Liquid crystal display devices
Care of the liquid crystal display module against static electricity discharge.
When the LCD module alone must be stored for long periods of time: