For Power Line(Wound, Magnetic Shielded)
SLF Series SLF12555
• The SLF series are characterized by low profile, low DC
resistance, and high current handling capacities.
• Because they are magnetically shielded, these parts can be
used in high-density mounting configurations.
• Flat bottom surface ensures secure, reliable mounting.
• Provided in embossed carrier tape packaging for use with
automatic mounting machines.
Portable telephones, personal computers, hard disk drives, and
other electronic equipment.
–20 to +90°C
Operating temperature range
[Including self-temperature rise]
Storage temperature range
–40 to +90°C[Unit of products]
RECOMMENDED REFLOW SOLDERING CONDITIONS
Time ( s )
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SLF 12555 T- 220 M 2R3 - PF
(3) (4) (5) (6)
(1) Series name
(3) Packaging style
(4) Inductance value
(5) Inductance tolerance
(6) Rated current
(7) Lead-free compatible product
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES
Conformity to RoHS Directive
12.5× 12.5× 5.5mm (L× W× T)
Lead-free compatible product
002-05 / 20060927 / e531_slf12555.fm