Radial Lead Inductors(Coils)
For Power Line
TSL Series TSL0709
• The TSL series feature low DC resistance and high current han-
dling capacities, making them ideal for power supply line appli-
• These parts are manufactured to a high degree of dimensional
accuracy using non-flammable material (UL94V-0).
• Available in tape packaging to support automated mounting
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.
Televisions, VCRs, personal computers, and other electronic
–40 to +85°C
Operating temperature range
[Including self-temperature rise]
Storage temperature range
–40 to +85°C[Unit of products]
Terminal tensile strength
Flow soldering condition
260°C /10 seconds
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Conformity to RoHS Directive
TSL 0709 RA- 1R0 M 5R0 - PF
(4) (5) (6)
ø7.7× 9.5mm (lead pitch 5mm)
(7)Lead-free compatible product
Lead-free compatible product
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES
003-02 / 20080702 / e532_tsl0709.fm