Common Mode Filters(SMD)
For DVI / HDMI
ACM-D/H Series ACM2012D/H Types
• These are a series of broadband common mode filters devel-
oped for high-speed differential signal interfaces, such as DVI
• The cutoff frequencies in differential mode for ACM2012D and
ACM2012H are 3.5GHz and 6.0GHz respectively, so they do not
interfere with high-speed differential signals.
• The characteristic impedance is approximated to 100Ω , conform-
ing to the TDR standard for HDMI™.
• For new HDMI™ interfaces used in digital video devices:
ACM2012H is suited for use on the transmission side (Source)
of digital TVs, DVD recorders and liquid crystal projectors.
ACM2012D is suited for use on the receiving side (Sink).
• For digital video signal interfaces DVI (UXGA) used in PCs and
other devices/High-speed differential signal interfaces for USB
2.0, IEEE1394 and Serial-ATA.
SHAPES AND DIMENSIONS
Dimensions in mm
RECOMMENDED PC BOARD PATTERN
Dimensions in mm
• HDMI™ is trademark of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Conformity to RoHS Directive
D - 900 - 2P - T
(1) Series name
(2) Dimensions L× W
2012: 2.0× 1.2mm
(3) Product identification number (D or H)
(4) Impedance[at 100MHz]
(5) Number of line
(6) Packaging style
T: ø180mm reel taping
TL: ø330mm reel taping
(7) TDK internal code
–25 to +85°C
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES
• No polarity
003-02 / 20070215 / e9712_acm_dh.fm