Push-operated Switches with
Large Display Characters
• Simple push mechanism and large, easy-to-view
numeric display make setting easy.
• Dust penetration prevented with seal for the display
Switches (Single Switch Units)
(See note 1.)
Output code number
03 (decimal code)
06 (binary coded decimal)
07 (binary coded decimal, with component-
adding provision) *2
19 (decimal code, with component-adding
54 (binary coded hexadecimal)
55 (binary coded hexadecimal, with compo-
nent adding provision) *2
Note: 1. The classification diagrams show 4 Switch Units combined with End Caps to create 4-digit displays.
2. The model numbers given above are for 1 Switch Unit.
3. Models with stoppers are also available. Add “-S
. For example, to specify the range 0 to 6, add “-S06” to the model number (e.g., A7PS-206-S06-1).
4. Models with +, - displays can also be produced. Add “-PM” after the “206” in the model number (e.g., A7PS-206-PM or A7PS-206-PM-1)
*1. Models with PCB terminals are available.
*2. Models with diodes are available. Add “-D” to the model number (e.g., A7PS-207-D or A7PS-207-D-1).
Accessories (Order Separately)
Use accessories, such as End Caps and Spacers, with the Switch
in the Spacer model number stands for a letter in the range A to
U. (Refer to the table in the following explanation about Spacers.)
* The minimum order is for 10 End Caps.
Solder terminals *1
” after the “203,” “206,” “207,” “219,” “254,” or “255” in the model number and specify the display range in
End Caps are used on the Switch Units at each end and allow all the
Switch Units to be securely mounted to a panel. They come in pairs,
one for the left and one for the right.
• Spacers are used for creating extra space or gaps between the
Switch Units and have the same dimensions as the Switch Units
• There are also Spacers with engraved characters or symbols that
can be used for indicating units, such as time and length. (Refer to
the following table.) Consult your OMRON representative for