Ordering number : EN857D
The LA7806 is a multifunctional integrated circuit which is based on the internal circuit of the LA7800, incorporates
various functions required for synchronization and deflection circuits of monochromatic television set, and operates on
line voltage or from battery. This IC was so designed as to streamline the set by making the device more compact (DIP-16)
and reducing the number of parts.
The LA7806 differs from the LA7800 in the following points.
• No X-ray protection circuit is used.
• The ground pins for horizontal and vertical are provided separately.
• No horizontal regulator is used.
• Synchronizing separation output is for vertical only.
• Multifunction and small-size (DIP-16)
• Minimum number of parts required
• Horizontal and vertical oscillators being stable to variation of ambient temperature and supply voltage owing to small
• Small variation of horizontal oscillation frequency
• Good linearity and interlace owing to DC bias at vertical output stage being sampling controlled within retrace time
• Vertical blanking pulse width being freely set up according to peripheral parts
• Synchro separator
• Horizontal AFC
• Vertical driver
"standard application", intended for the use as general electronics equipment (home appliances, AV equipment,
Any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein are, with regard to
communication device, office equipment, industrial equipment etc.). The products mentioned herein shall not be
intended for use for any "special application" (medical equipment whose purpose is to sustain life, aerospace
instrument, nuclear control device, burning appliances, transportation machine, traffic signal system, safety
equipment etc.) that shall require extremely high level of reliability and can directly threaten human lives in case
of failure or malfunction of the product or may cause harm to human bodies, nor shall they grant any guarantee
thereof. If you should intend to use our products for applications outside the standard applications of our
customer who is considering such use and/or outside the scope of our intended standard applications, please
consult with us prior to the intended use. If there is no consultation or inquiry before the intended use, our
customer shall be solely responsible for the use.
Specifications of any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein stipulate
the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products in the independent state, and are not
guarantees of the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products as mounted in the
device, the customer should always evaluate and test devices mounted in the customer
s products or equipment. To verify symptoms and states that cannot be evaluated in an independent
• Horizontal oscillator
• Vertical oscillator
• Vertical blanking pulse making
Monolithic Linear IC
For B/W TV
Synchronization, Deflection Circuit
41608 MS JK/12501TN (KT)/9148YT/8215KI/3234KI, TS No.857–1/4
s products or