HIGH NOISE REDUCTION, 15 Mbps CMOS OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5) PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9151 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a CMOS output IC on
the output side.
This photocoupler is high common mode transient immunity (CMR), a high-speed CMOS output type device
designed for high-speed logic interface circuits.
• High-speed response (15 Mbps)
• Operable at high temperature (−40 to +100°C)
• High common mode transient immunity (CM
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
⏐ = 3 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion (⏐t
• Ordering number of tape product : PS9151-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008902 (Option)
• FA Network
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10659EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
Date Published May 2007 NS CP(N)
Printed in Japan
= ±20 kV/