lc75412e Sanyo Semiconductor Corporation, lc75412e Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
Electronic Volume Controller For Car Audio Systems
Sanyo Semiconductor Corporation
Ordering number : ENN7053
The LC75412E and 75412W are electronic volume
controllers that enable control of volume, balance, fader,
bass/treble, loudness, input switching, and input gain
using only a small number of external components.
• Volume: 0 dB to –79 dB in 1-dB steps, and –∞ (81
• Fader: rear output or front output can be attenuated
• Bass/treble: Each band can be controlled in 2-dB steps
• Input gain: 0 dB to +18.75 dB (1.25-dB steps)
• Input switching: Six input signals can be selected for
• Loudness: A tap is output from the –32 dB position of a
across 16 positions (in 1-dB steps from 0 dB to
–2 dB, 2-dB steps from –2 dB to –20 dB, 10-dB
steps from –20 dB to –30 dB, and –45 dB,
–60 dB, –∞)
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110-8534 JAPAN
• CCB is a trademark of SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
• CCB is SANYO’s original bus format and all the bus
positions) Balance function with separate L/R
volume control resistor ladder. A loudness
function can be implemented by connecting
an external RC circuit.
amplification is possible for the input signal.
Any and all SANYO products described or contained herein do not have specifications that can handle
applications that require extremely high levels of reliability, such as life-support systems, aircraft’s
control systems, or other applications whose failure can be reasonably expected to result in serious
physical and/or material damage. Consult with your SANYO representative nearest you before using
any SANYO products described or contained herein in such applications.
SANYO assumes no responsibility for equipment failures that result from using products at values that
exceed, even momentarily, rated values (such as maximum ratings, operating condition ranges, or other
parameters) listed in products specifications of any and all SANYO products described or contained
addresses are controlled by SANYO.
from ±0 dB to ±18 dB.
Left and for Right (five are single-
ended inputs and one is a differential
SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd. Semiconductor Company
• On-chip buffer amplifier cuts down number of external
• Low switching noise generated by on-chip switch
• Low switching noise when there is a signal due to use
• On-chip 1/2 VDD reference voltage circuit
• Controls performed with serial input (CCB)
through use of silicon gate CMOS process, for low
switching noise when there is no signal
of on-chip zero-cross switching circuit
Electronic Volume Controller
for Car Audio Systems
O1901RM (OT) No. 7053-1/21