PC512 contains an IRED optically coupled to a pho-
It is packaged in a 4 pin case type.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 35V
1. 4 pin case type package
2. Long creepage distance type (MIN. 11.5mm)
3. Reinforced insulation type
(Isolation distance : MIN. 9.5mm)
4. High isolation voltage between input and output
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Long Creepage Distance,
Reinforced Insulation Type
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC512)
2. Approved by BSI, BS-415, file No. 7413, BS-7002,
file No. 7413 (as model No. PC512)
3. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
4. Approved by SEMKO, file No. 204587 (as model No.
5. Approved by DEMKO, file No. 108025 (as model No.
6. Approved by FIMKO, file No. 19390 (as model No.
7. Recognized by CSA, file No. CA095323 (as model
8. Approved by VDE VDE0884 (as an option), file No.
77296, 77297 (as model No. PC512)
9. Package case resin : UL flammability (94V-0)
1. Power supplies
Sheet No.: D2-A04601EN
Date Nov. 28. 2003
© SHARP Corporation