PV32H202A01B00 Murata Electronics North America, PV32H202A01B00 Datasheet - Page 16
Manufacturer Part Number
TRIM POT 2K OHM 6MM TOP ST
Murata Electronics North America
Specifications of PV32H202A01B00
Number Of Turns
Package / Case
Round - 0.260" Dia x 0.181" H (6.60mm x 4.60mm)
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
• This PDF catalog is downloaded from the website of Murata Manufacturing co., ltd. Therefore, it’s specifications are subject to change or our products in it may be discontinued without advance notice. Please check with our
• This PDF catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
sales representatives or product engineers before ordering.
1. Store in temperatures of -10 to +40 deg. C and
2. Do not store in or near corrosive gases.
3. Use within six months after delivery.
4. Open the package just before using.
5. Do not store under direct sunlight.
6. If you use the trimmer potentiometer in an
1. When using with partial load (rheostat), minimize
2. The maximum input voltage to a trimmer
3. If the trimmer potentiometer is used in DC and high
PVZ3 Series Notice
(1) Soldering conditions
(2) Use our standard land dimension. Excessive land
(3) Apply the appropriate amount of solder paste.
Notice (Operating and Storage Conditions)
relative humidity of 30-85%.
environment other than listed below, please
consult with a Murata factory representative prior
The trimmer potentiometer should not be used under
the following environmental conditions:
the power depending on the resistance value.
potentiometer should not exceed (P•R)^1/2 or the
maximum operating voltage, whichever is smaller.
humidity conditions, please connect wiper (#2) for
plus and resistive element (#1 or #3) for minus.
Notice (Soldering and Mounting)
Refer to the temperature profile.
If the soldering conditions are not suitable,
e.g., excessive time and/or excessive
temperature, the trimmer potentiometer may
deviate from the specified characteristics.
Do not use flow soldering method (dipping).
If you use the flow soldering method, the
trimmer potentiometer may not function.
area causes displacement due to the effect of
the surface tension of the solder. Insufficient
land area leads to insufficient soldering
strength of the chip.
The thickness of solder paste should be printed
from 100 micro m to 150 micro m and the dimension
of land pattern used should be Murata's standard
land pattern at reflow soldering. Insufficient
amounts of solder can lead to insufficient
soldering strength on PCB.
Excessive amounts of solder may cause bridging
between the terminals.
• Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
• This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
(1) Corrosive gaseous atmosphere
(2) In liquid
(3) Dusty/dirty atmosphere
(4) Direct sunlight
(5) Static voltage nor electric/magnetic fields
(6) Direct sea breeze
(7) Other variations of the above
(4) The soldering iron should not come in contact with
(1) Do not apply excessive force, preferably 4.9N
(2) Do not warp and/or bend PC board to prevent
(3) In chip placers, the recommended size of the
(1) In case there is flux on the resistive element,
(2) Isopropyl-alcohol and Ethyl-alcohol are
(Ex. Chlorine gas, Hydrogen sulfide gas, Ammonia
gas, Sulfuric acid gas, Nitric oxide gas, etc.)
(Ex. Oil, Medical liquid, Organic solvent, etc.)
the case of the trimmer potentiometer. If such
contact does occur, the trimmer potentiometer
may be damaged. (PVZ Series only)
max. (Ref. 500gf) when the trimmer potentiometer
is mounted to the PCB.
trimmer potentiometer from breakage.
cylindrical pick-up nozzle should be outer
dimension 2.5-2.8mm dia. and inner dimension
clean sufficiently with cleaning solvents and
completely remove all residual flux.
applicable solvents for cleaning. If you use any
other types of solvents, please evaluate
performance with your product.