PV32H202A01B00 Murata Electronics North America, PV32H202A01B00 Datasheet - Page 37
Manufacturer Part Number
TRIM POT 2K OHM 6MM TOP ST
Murata Electronics North America
Specifications of PV32H202A01B00
Number Of Turns
Package / Case
Round - 0.260" Dia x 0.181" H (6.60mm x 4.60mm)
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
• This PDF catalog is downloaded from the website of Murata Manufacturing co., ltd. Therefore, it’s specifications are subject to change or our products in it may be discontinued without advance notice. Please check with our
• This PDF catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
sales representatives or product engineers before ordering.
Soldering profile for Lead-free solder (96.5Sn/3.0Ag/0.5Cu), Eutectic solder (63Sn/37Pb)
1. Use suitable screwdrivers that fit comfortably in
2. Do not apply more than 9.8N (Ref. 1kgf) of twist
1. Please make sure that your product has been
2. Murata cannot guarantee trimmer potentiometer
driver slot. We recommend the screwdrivers below.
* Recommended screwdriver for manual adjustment
We can supply the screwdrivers above.
If you place an order, please specify the
and stress after mounting onto PCB to prevent
contact intermittence. If excessive force is
applied, the trimmer potentiometer may not
evaluated and confirmed against your
specifications when our product is mounted to your
integrity when used under conditions other than
those specified in this document.
Flow Soldering Profile
• Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
• This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
ENGINEER INC.: DA-40
(Murata P/N: KMDR180)
Temperature of Soldering Iron Tip
60 to 120
3. When adjusting with an adjustment tool, the applied
4. The rotational torque at the position of the
5. When using a lock paint to fix slot position,
force to the adjustment screw should not exceed
4.9N (Ref. 500gf). If excessive force is applied,
the trimmer potentiometer may not function due to
adjustment range should not exceed the stop
please use adhesive resin without chlorine or
sulfur (Three-bond "1401 series") and evaluate
performance with your product. Lock paint may
cause corrosion or electrical contact problems.
Soldering Iron Power Output
60 to 120
PV32 Series Notice
Cycle of Soldering Iron