GWIXP460BAD Intel, GWIXP460BAD Datasheet - Page 143
Manufacturer Part Number
Specifications of GWIXP460BAD
Core Operating Frequency
Operating Supply Voltage (typ)
Operating Supply Voltage (max)
Operating Supply Voltage (min)
Operating Temperature (max)
Operating Temperature (min)
Operating Temperature Classification
Lead Free Status / Rohs Status
IXP45X and Intel
Intel Simplex Mode Values
1. EX_ALE is not valid in simplex mode of operation.
2. Setting the address phase parameter (T1) will adjust the duration that the address appears to the external
3. Setting the data setup phase parameter (T2) will adjust the duration that the data appears prior to a data
4. Setting the data strobe phase parameter (T3) will adjust the duration that the data strobe appears (read or
5. Setting the data hold strobe phase parameter (T4) will adjust the duration that the chip selects, address,
6. Setting the recovery phase parameter (T5) will adjust the duration between successive accesses on the
7. T is the period of the clock measured in ns.
8. Clock to output delay for all signals will be a maximum of 15 ns for devices requiring operation in
9. Timing was designed for a system load between 5pF and 60pF for high drive setting
strobe (read or write) to an external device.
write) to an external device. Data will be available during this time as well.
and data (during a write) will be held.
IXP46X Product Line of Network Processors Datasheet
Valid address to valid chip select
Write data valid prior to EXPB_IO_WRITE_N falling edge
Pulse width of the EXP_IO_WRITE_N
Valid data after the rising edge of EXPB_IO_WRITE_N
Data valid required before the rising edge of
Data hold required after the rising edge of
Time required between successive accesses on the