NSSM038A Nichia, NSSM038A Datasheet - Page 6
Manufacturer Part Number
Specifications of NSSM038A
Size Lxwxh (mm)
Lumi-nous Inten-sity Typ(cd)
Forward Voltage Vf(v) Typ
Forward Voltage Vf(v) Max
• Recommended Reflow Soldering Condition(Lead-free Solder)
● Recommended Soldering Pad Pattern
* This LED is designed to be reflow soldered on to a PCB. If dip soldered, Nichia cannot guarantee its reliability.
* Reflow soldering must not be performed more than twice. Hand soldering must not be performed more than once.
* Avoid rapid cooling. Ramp down the temperature gradually from the peak temperature.
* Nitrogen reflow soldering is recommended. Air flow soldering conditions can cause optical degradation,
* Repairing should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered. When repairing is unavoidable,
* When soldering, do not apply stress to the LED while the LED is hot.
caused by heat and/or atmosphere.
a double-head soldering iron should be used.
It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
1 to 5°C per sec
180 to 200°C
• Recommended Hand Soldering Condition
(単位 Unit: mm)