BLM21AG601SN1 Murata, BLM21AG601SN1 Datasheet - Page 93
Manufacturer Part Number
• Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this PDF catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
This catalog has only typical specifications. Therefore, you are requested to approve our product specifications or to transact the approval sheet for product specificaions before ordering.
• This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please approve our product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
The chip "EMIFIL" NFM41P series consists of 3-terminal
structure SMT components. These components are able to
be applied to large current DC power lines. NFM41P
series are suitable in noise suppression in DC lines
where relatively large currents operate.
1. Large rated current (2A) is suitable for the
application in DC power lines.
2. High electrostatic capacitance and remarkable high
frequency performance are effective for immunity
against surge noise and pulse noise.
1. Personal computers, word processors and peripherals
2. Telephones, PPCs, communications equipment, etc.
3. Digital TVs, VCRs
4. Telecommunications equipment
Insertion Loss Characteristics
* no polarity.
Operating Temperature Range
-55 to 85
- 50 )